Who are we looking to employ?
We seek an experienced professional with a strong background in managing international ad-hoc research projects. Must have an expertise in quantitative research and able to lead others and manage client expectations and supplier relations. Someone who is open to new ideas, flexible and collaborative - able to see the big picture whilst valuing attention to detail.
We are looking for demonstrable ad-hoc experience with insightful analysis and good client skills. You need to be prepared to get stuck into data and have great attention to detail as well as understand what clients are looking for and how research actually gets used in a business.
In addition we are looking for someone who can prepare and win pitches, foster strong client relationships and can lead project teams and mentor junior researchers.
The ‘Netfluential’ Way
- We’re committed to thoughtful design, analysis and output that sets us apart from other agencies and which our clients come back to time and time again
- We are fast, flexible and highly responsive – our clients move quickly and so do we.
- We seek to maintain an open and flat organisational structure as we grow further.
Your key responsibilities
- Managing all aspects of projects once they have been commissioned, e.g. questionnaire or discussion guide design, project set-up and management, moderation for qual, data analysis for quant, analysis, debrief writing and presentation
- Working directly with clients across the duration of each project
- Conducting online fieldwork – for qual moderating forums, blogs and groups
- Specifying and analysing data intelligently making clear distinctions between reportage and insight
- Understanding when to apply advanced analytical approaches
- Creating impactful and engaging presentations
- Working closely with colleagues on mixed-method projects – understanding quant/qual principles
- Contributing to our accumulated knowledge and insight base regarding our clients sectors and the consumer
- Contributing to our on-going development of new and creative methodologies and ways of communicating that insight
- Proposal writing and other business development activities
What we want from you
- At least 5 years’ experience as an agency-side researcher or with client side experience
- Sound working experience in all practical aspects of delivering mainly ad-hoc research projects, through to analysis, debrief writing and presentation
- Proven ability to win new business and grow existing accounts
- Graduate level education, minimum 2:1
- MRS or similar quantitative training / accreditation
- Genuine interest in online research and the opportunities it provides – competent with, and interested in, technology
- Understanding of the commercial world and client needs and priorities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Evidence of impactful and insightful analysis skills
- International experience and foreign languages beneficial
- Willingness to work in a small company, responding flexibly to needs as they arrive
What you get from us
- Interesting, exciting projects using innovative research tools
- Based 2 minutes from Oxford Circus
- Stimulating, informal working environment
- Opportunity to learn and develop, and as much responsibility as you can handle
- Opportunity to be part of a small team and genuinely influence company and client development
- Training in key developmental areas
- £60K - £70k (depending on experience) + profit share + perks