We seek a lively and enthusiastic researcher with a genuine interest in research, in our sectors and in making a difference. They will be open to new ideas, flexible and collaborative - able to see the big picture whilst valuing attention to detail.
Our research is mostly conducted online but we’re looking for strong research skills however obtained – the ability to design and analyse effective research studies is the lead requirement.
We are looking for hands on demonstrable ad-hoc experience with insightful analysis and good client skills. You need to be prepared to get stuck into data and have great attention to detail as well as understand what clients are looking for and how research actually gets used in a business.
The role in a nutshell
Reporting directly to the Research Director, you will manage online research projects from end-to-end with client-facing responsibility and full support from staff across the company.
The ‘Netfluential’ Way
- We’re committed to thoughtful design, analysis and output that sets us apart from other agencies and which our clients come back to time and time again
- We are fast, flexible and highly responsive – our clients move quickly and so do we.
- We seek to maintain an open and flat organisational structure as we grow further.
Your key responsibilities
- Managing most aspects of projects once they have been commissioned, e.g. questionnaire or discussion guide design, project set-up and management, moderation for qual, data specification and analysis for quant, debrief writing and presentation
- Working directly with clients across the duration of each project
- Conducting online fieldwork – for qual that’s often moderating forums, blogs and groups for quant it might involve monitoring quotas, adjusting sample details
- Analysing data intelligently making clear distinctions between reportage and insight
- Creating impactful and engaging presentations
- Working closely with colleagues on mixed-method projects – understanding quant/qual principles
- Contributing to our accumulated knowledge and insight base regarding our clients’ sectors and the consumer world
- Contributing to our on-going development of new and creative methodologies
- Contributing to proposal writing and other business development activities
What we want from you
- At least 3 - 5 years’ experience as an agency-side researcher
- Sound working experience in all practical aspects of delivering mainly ad-hoc research projects, through to analysis, debrief writing and presentation
- Graduate level education, minimum 2:1
- MRS or similar quantitative training / accreditation
- Genuine interest in online research and the opportunities it provides – competent with, and interested in, technology
- Understanding of the commercial world and client needs and priorities
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Evidence of impactful and insightful analysis skills
- International experience beneficial
- Willingness to work in a small company, responding flexibly to needs as they arrive
What you get from us
- £30-35k basic salary (depending on experience) + profit share + perks
- Interesting, exciting projects using innovative research tools
- Based 2 minutes from Oxford Circus
- Stimulating, informal working environment
- Opportunity to learn and develop, and as much responsibility as you can handle
- Opportunity to be part of a small team and genuinely influence company and client development