We are Netfluential, a dynamic consumer insights agency in central London with a specialist online focus.
For the last 5 years, each year we have taken on a bright, curious and switched-on graduate for an entry level position. We are proud that bar one they are all still with us and if you apply for this role and selected for an interview, you will be first interviewed by them as they know what person will thrive at Netfluential and can tell you what it is like and takes to be our next shining star.
We work with big brands in a range of sectors including tech, finance, sports and entertainment to help them understand their customers, develop new products, communicate with consumers, and much more. We are primarily an online research agency using a range of methodologies including online surveys and discussion forums to create consumer insight but also conduct plenty face-to-face interviews and in person focus groups.
Responsibilities and Duties
For this role we are looking for someone who is both highly numerate and confident with data who can help us programme surveys and analyse data, but also articulate, inquisitive and creative. Experience with SPSS or similar packages is essential and an interest in data analysis, programming or coding will ensure you can develop within the role.
To prosper at Netfluential you need to be a quick learner, flexible, tech-savvy and prepared to work hard to achieve your goals. In return we offer you a genuine career opportunity with full training in a fantastic work environment. A boutique agency with a flat and informal organisation structure ensures you learn and gain experience quickly, as has been the case with all our previous graduates.
The role involves:
- Data processing and analysis of survey data
- Programming online surveys, setting up online forum discussions and other project management duties
- Assisting with online forum moderation and analysis of contributions
- Helping create reports and presentations in PowerPoint
- Managing online discussions and communities
Qualifications and Skills
- First degree (2.1 or above) in a relevant degree (Computer Science, Maths, Economics, Business Studies, Psychology etc.)
- Highly numerate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good people skills
- Experience of using software and computer systems
- Additional skills such as second languages, advanced statistics or graphic design would be an advantage
Please note carefully, we will not consider applications without cover letter / email which clearly states why you want a job in Market Research and why you would be a good fit for Netfluential.
Salary: £22,000.00 /year
Mobile phone plus contract, , pension, training courses, profit share.