By opting into the prize draw you accept the below prize draw terms and conditions and our terms of membership which can be found here
Please note there are two T&Cs on this page, a general one specifically for any surveys or other projects related to F1 we manage that offer the participant Paddock Club prize tickets and one, below this, that is specifically for the 2019 Rolex Australian Grand Prix ‘Patrons Survey’ Prize Draw.
Formula 1 Paddock Club Experience Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter of this Prize Draw is Netfluential Limited (the “Promoter”) of 2 Riding House Street, Henry Wood House, London. The prize (as described below) are provided by Formula One Management Limited (“F1”).
2. This Prize Draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to residents aged 18 and over of the EU, USA and other territories where its operation and the prizes are permitted. The Prize Draw is void where operating it would be prohibited by law.
3. The Prize Draw is not open to (a) employees, contractors or agents of Promoter, F1, their group companies or family members, freelance contributors, anyone else connected to the Prize Draw and their family members; or (b) public officials (as defined by applicable laws, statutes and regulations relating to bribery and corruption, including but not limited to the United States Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977 and the UK Bribery Act 2010) and anyone connected to them.
4. By entering the Prize Draw you are accepting these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”).
5. These Terms and Conditions shall be effective for all entries into the Prize Draw in respect of each Formula 1 Grand Prix listed at paragraph 6.1 and shall supersede and extinguish all previous terms and conditions in respect of the Prize Draw for those Grands Prix.
6. HOW TO ENTER
6.1 A Prize Draw will be held for each of the following Formula 1 Grands Prix:
FORMULA 1 ROLEX AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX
FORMULA 1 GULF AIR BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX
FORMULA 1 HEINEKEN CHINESE GRAND PRIX
FORMULA 1 AZERBAIJAN GRAND PRIX
FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO DE ESPAÑA
FORMULA 1 GRAND PRIX DE MONACO
FORMULA 1 HEINEKEN GRAND PRIX DU CANADA
FORMULA 1 GRAND PRIX DE FRANCE
FORMULA 1 GROSSER PREIS VON ÖSTERREICH
FORMULA 1 ROLEX BRITISH GRAND PRIX
FORMULA 1 GROSSER PREIS VON DEUTSCHLAND
FORMULA 1 VTB RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX
FORMULA 1 MAGYAR NAGYDÍJ
FORMULA 1 BELGIAN GRAND PRIX
FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO HEINEKEN D’ITALIA
FORMULA 1 UNITED STATES GRAND PRIX
FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO DE MÉXICO
FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX
FORMULA 1 SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX
FORMULA 1 HONDA JAPANESE GRAND PRIX
FORMULA 1 GRANDE PRÊMIO HEINEKEN DO BRASIL
Each Prize Draw shall open at 00.01 on the Tuesday preceding the relevant Grand Prix and close at 23.59 on the Tuesday following such Grand Prix with the exception of the prize draw for:
FORMULA 1 2019 ROLEX AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX, , which will close at 23.59 on Sunday 7th April. Entries received outside this time period will be void and will not be eligible to win any prize.
6.2 In order to be eligible for the Prize Draw, survey participants must have attended a race and then complete a survey of their experience. Every question of the survey that is marked as mandatory must be completed.
6.3 In entering the competition, survey participants confirm that they are eligible to do so. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
6.4 Upon completion and submission of the survey, participants will automatically be entered in to the Prize Draw if an email address has been provided; if not, participants must provide their email address to be entered in to the Prize Draw.
6.5 Although participants must have attended one of the Formula 1 Grands Prix listed above to complete the survey, no purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw. Other than as set out above, purchase of any item does not enhance your chance of winning. If you have any questions about how to enter or otherwise in connection with the Prize Draw, please email us at email@example.com with “ Survey Prize Draw” in the subject line.
6.6 Only one entry per person is permitted. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. The winner shall be the named respondent on the randomly selected winning survey submission.
6.7 Promoter and F1 accept no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Promoter or F1.
7.1 For each Formula 1 Grand Prix prize draw listed in 6.1 above (save for the FORMULA 1 ROLEX AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX) there shall be only one winner and one prize and the prize shall be two (2) three-day Paddock Club tickets to a Grand Prix of the winner’s choice to be held in 2019 or 2020, excluding Grands Prix held in Australia, Spain, Singapore, Monaco, Canada, France, Britain, Germany, Italy, Singapore, Mexico, USA, Brazil and Abu Dhabi, (for which two (2) three-day 2018 or 2019 grandstand tickets to these Grands Prix may be chosen as an alternative to the Paddock Club tickets) and any such other Grands Prix as may be determined by F1 from time to time. In each case above, both tickets must be for the same Grand Prix and are subject to availability. In case of no availability for the preferred Grand Prix, the winner will be asked for their second, third etc. preference until a Grand Prix with availability has been found
7.2 In respect of the FORMULA 1 2019 ROLEX AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX prize draw there shall be two winners each of whom will receive two (2) four-day general admission (plus paddock access) tickets for the FORMULA 1 2020 AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX. Tickets are subject to availability.
7.3 The prizes listed in 7.1 and 7.2 above consist of the Paddock Club, grandstand or general admission tickets (as applicable) only and do not include any associated costs or expenses including travel, insurance, transfers to and from airports, stations or ports, food and drink, spending money, or personal expenses. Any other costs incurred in addition to those set out above and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
7.4 The approximate retail value for the (a) Paddock Club tickets is c£7,000 - £8,500 for two tickets; and (b) general admission tickets is c£250 for two tickets.
7.5 F1 and Promoter accept no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly included above. Each prize winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, including taxes imposed on his/her income.
7.6 The prize as set above and awarded to prize winners shall not be used or dealt with in any way that is incompatible with any with applicable laws, statutes and regulations relating to bribery and corruption, including but not limited to the United States Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977 and the UK Bribery Act 2010, and prize winners hereby acknowledge and agree that no prize (including Paddock Club tickets) issued pursuant to these Terms and Conditions may be sold or offered for sale or other form of reward or incentive to any third party.
8.1 Winners will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The odds of winning will depend on the number of entries received. There shall be only one winner per Grand Prix event listed in 6.1 above.
8.2 The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place each Friday following a Grand Prix weekend, at Promoter’s offices at 2 Riding House Street, Henry Wood House, London W1W 7FA.
8.3 Each winner will be notified by email on the day of each Prize Draw and given details of how to claim their prize.
8.4 If a winner does not respond to Promoter within 14 days of being notified of their win, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will also have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize).
8.5 If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
8.6 The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered in to.
8.7 The name and county of the winners can be obtained after the date the Prize Draw by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Promoter, address: Netfluential, 2 Riding House Street, Henry Wood House, London, W1W 7FA.
8.8 The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
8.9 Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
9. The winner consents to the use by F1 and Promoter and their related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, still and moving images and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by the Promoter and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
10. Residents of Tennessee and any other U.S. state in which it is unlawful to require agreement to a perpetual publicity release as a condition of winning a prize shall not be bound by paragraph 8.
11. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the Prize Draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
13. F1 and Promoter accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. F1 and Promoter further disclaim any liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw save to the extent that (i) death or personal injury is caused by F1 or Promoter’s negligence; (ii) such liability arises from fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) for any other reason or by any cause which cannot be excluded by law.
14. Promoter and F1 reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). In the event that F1 and Promoter permanently discontinues the Prize Draw pursuant to this paragraph, the entrants in the Prize Draw shall be released from their obligations to F1 and Promoter under these Terms and Conditions.
15. F1 and Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with their obligations relating to this Prize Draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
16. The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
COMPETITION CONDITIONS OF ENTRY FOR:
FORMULA 1® ROLEX AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX 2019 PATRONS SURVEY PROMOTION
Item 1: Event
Formula 1® Rolex Australian Grand Prix 2019 held on 14 – 17 March 2019
Item 2: Promotion
PATRONS SURVEY PROMOTION
Item 3: Promoter
Australian Grand Prix Corporation (ABN 86 947 927 465) (AGPC), Level 5, 616 St Kilda Road, Melbourne Victoria 3004.
Item 4: Promotion Period
The Promotion Period begins 9.00AM (AEDT) on TUESDAY 19 MARCH 2019 and ends 11.59PM (AEST) on SUNDAY 7 APRIL 2019.
Item 5: Judging Date
WEDNESDAY 10 APRIL 2019 at 2.00PM (AEST)
Item 6: Prize Claim Date
The Prize/s from the Judging Date must be claimed by Friday 10 May 2019 at 12.00pm (AEST).
Item 7: Re-Judging Date (if required)
TUESDAY 14 MAY 2019 at 12.00PM (AEST)
Item 8: Judging Method
The winners will be selected based on ‘most creative’ response to the question in Item 11(2) in 25 words or less from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. Judging will take place at the AGPC office, Level 5, 616 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, Victoria 3004.
Item 9: Publish and Notify Winner Date/s
Prize winners will be published on www.grandprix.com.au by TUESDAY 16 APRIL 2019 and notified if successful in receiving a prize by email and/or telephone.
Item 10: Re-Judging Publish and Notify Winner Dates (if required)
If a Re-Judging is required, the Re-Judged winners will be published on www.grandprix.com.au by TUESDAY 21 MAY 2019 and notified by phone and email if successful in receiving a prize.
Item 11: How to Enter
To enter, during the Promotion Period, entrants must:
1. Must complete the Formula 1® Rolex Australian Grand Prix 2019 Patrons Survey Promotion as provided by the link on the email sent out by AGPC to entrants;
2. As part of the Patrons Survey Promotion, answer the following question in twenty-five (25) words or less: “What is the most memorable experience you had at the Formula 1® Rolex Australian Grand Prix 2019?” and
3. Submit the completed Patrons Survey Promotion and their contact details to the Promoter as instructed during the entry process.
The Promoter reserves the right to restrict entries in its absolute discretion.
Item 12: Prize Package
Five (5) winners (aged 18 years and over) will each win a AUD $100 Visa Gift Card.
Total prize value: $500
Item 13: Permit Number
Item 14: Restriction to Entry
Entry is only open to all attendees of the Event aged 18 years and over. Only one entry per person.
The Promoter, Ticketmaster Australasia Pty Ltd (Ticketmaster), licensees, on-sellers and their employees (and their immediate families), and their agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step- grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step- brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. The winners agree to comply with these Conditions of Entry, the Attendance Conditions to the Event available at www.grandprix.com.au, from the Promoter and displayed at entrances to the Event.
3. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid and will be ineligible to win.
4. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
5. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
6. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
7. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries for this promotion.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
9. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with the Conditions of Entry of this promotion, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of that prize will be determined by judging a further valid entry.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. If for any reason any winner does not take/redeem a prize (or part of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, the prize (or that part of the prize) will be forfeited.
12. Subject however to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority, the Promoter may conduct such further judging at the same place as the original judging(s) as are necessary to distribute any prizes unclaimed by the date of the re-judging. The winners of any re-judging will be published at www.grandprix.com.au.
13. Spending money, meals and all other ancillary costs incurred as a result of taking the prize (including, without limitation, transport to and from the Event, entry into the Event, airline and/or airport taxes and transfers, where applicable) are not included and remain the responsibility of the winners. All elements of the must be taken to coincide with the Event and any element not taken at the time(s) stipulated will be taken to be forfeited.
14. No element of any prize is exchangeable. Prizes cannot be taken as cash.
15. If a prize (or any part of a prize) becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter will endeavour to provide a substitute prize of equivalent value and/or specification, subject to the written directions of any regulatory authority.
16. WARNING – MOTOR RACING, THE EVENT AND ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE EVENT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, SUPPORT EVENTS) ARE DANGEROUS AND ACCIDENTS CAN HAPPEN. THERE IS A POSSIBILITY OF AN ACCIDENT CAUSING INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OR ECONOMIC LOSS.
17. Upon entering the Competition, each Entrant agrees to provide this release to the Promoter and the Associated Entities*:
The Promoter and the Associated Entities are not liable to me or to any person with me for (regardless of how or when the liability is caused, or by whom it is caused and regardless of whether such liability or claims are for negligence (excluding gross negligence), breach of contract, breach of statutory duty or any other liability or claim recognised at law):
a) my death, injury to me or the injury or death of anybody else with me;
b) damage to, destruction of, theft of or unauthorised delivery up of any of my property or equipment, whether authorised or not; or
c) damage to, destruction of, theft of or delivery up of any of my clothing or other personal items;
And, in respect of all of the subject matter of each of (a), (b) and (c), I release the Promoter and the other the Associated Entities from any liability or claim, which I do or might, or which anybody with me does or might have or in the future might or would have against the Promoter or the other the Associated Entities.
* Associated Entities means the Crown in right of the State of Victoria, the Minister administering the Act, the Minister administering the Crown Land (Reserves) Act 1978 (Vic), Federation Internationale de l’Automobile (FIA), Formula One Marketing Limited, Formula One Hospitality and Event Services Limited (UK), Formula One Management Limited (FOM), Formula One World Championship Ltd (FOWC), Formula One Asset Management Limited, Formula One Licensing B.V., Confederation of Australian Motor Sport Ltd, Parks Victoria, State Sport Centres Trust, APP Corporation Pty Ltd and all other persons involved in the conduct, promotion and organisation of the Event including officials, marshals, rescue and medical staff, competitors and drivers (such parties to include where relevant all directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors and affiliated companies and their respective personnel).
18. The Promoter and the Associated Entities do not make any warranty that the Competition, the Event, or any services connected with the Event will be provided with due care and skill or that any materials or equipment provided in connection with the services will be fit for the purposes for which they are supplied. Entrants acknowledge that, to the extent that any warranty is implied by law it is excluded to the full extent permitted by law.
19. The Promoter and the Associated Entities acknowledge that each release or exclusion of liability in this document is subject to any law which forbids that release or exclusion of liability including the Australian Consumer Law (which is part of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012 (Vic)). The Promoter and the Associated Entities agree that each release or exclusion of liability in these Attendance
Conditions is amended to the extent that any right under the Australian Consumer Law and the Fair Trading Act cannot be excluded.
(a) the application of sections 60 and 61 of the Australian Consumer Law (Victoria) and the provisions of the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012 (Vic) are excluded and all rights under the relevant provisions are excluded and all liability of the Promoter and the Associated Entities is excluded in relation to the supply of recreational services and in relation to a breach of any warranty implied by the relevant provisions in relation to the supply of recreational services under these Conditions of Entry to the extent the exclusion, restriction and modifications is limited to liability for death or personal injury.
(b) you acknowledge that the Event constitutes a recreational service within the meaning of section 139A of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and section 22 of the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012 (Vic) as the Event is:
i) sporting event or similar leisure time pursuit; and/or
ii) other activity that involves a significant degree of physical exertion or physical risk and is undertaken for the purpose of recreation, enjoyment or leisure.
c) Warning under the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012 (Vic): Under the Australian Consumer Law (Victoria), several statutory guarantees apply to the supply of certain goods and services. These guarantees mean that the Promoter and the Associated Entities are required to ensure that the recreational services its supplies to Patrons:
i) are rendered with due care and skill; and
ii) are reasonably fit for any purpose which you, either expressly or by implication, make known to the Promoter and the Associated Entities; and
iii) might reasonably be expected to achieve a result you have made known to the Promoter and the Associated Entities.
Under section 22 of the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012 (Vic), the Promoter and the Associated Entities are entitled to ask you to agree that these statutory guarantees do not apply to you. If you acknowledge these Conditions of Entry, you will be agreeing that your rights to sue the Promoter, the Associated Entities and other parties under the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012 (Vic) if you are killed or injured because the services provided were not in accordance with these guarantees, are excluded, restricted or modified in the way set out in this agreement. Note: the changes to your rights as set out in this agreement, does not apply if your death or injury is due to gross negligence on the Promoter’s and/or the Associated Entities’ part. ‘Gross negligence’ in relation to an act or omission, means doing the act or omitting to do an act with reckless disregard, with or without consciousness, for the consequences of the act or omission. See regulation 5 of the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Regulations 2012 and section 22(3)(b) of the Australian Consumer Law and Fair Trading Act 2012.
No warranties, implied or express, have been made to Patrons that the Event services will be provided with due care and skill or that any materials provided in connection with the Event services will be fit and proper for the purpose for which they are supplied.
20. Each release or exclusion of liability in this document is for the benefit of the Promoter and each of the other Associated Entities and held on trust by the Promoter for each of the other Associated Entities so that each of the Associated Entities may enforce those provisions against each Patron. Patrons also acknowledge that the Promoter may enforce each release and exclusion of liability in these Competition Conditions and/or the Attendance Conditions against each Patron on behalf of any of the other Associated Entities on the basis that the Promoter is their agent or trustee.
21. The Associated Entities will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) by any person in connection with this promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
23. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.